We have a handful of exciting opportunities to share this week, in web services, digital strategy, scholarly communication, and IT, at research university libraries, the largest collection of British art outside the United Kingdom, and the agency that provides federal support to the full range of libraries and museums. Take a look:
  1. Web Services and Digital Environments Librarian, Temple University Libraries
  2. Director, Center for Digital Research and Scholarship, Columbia University Libraries
  3. Deputy Director, Office of Digital and Information Strategy, Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS)
  4. Head of Information Technology, Yale Center for British Art
  5. Application Developer, Center for Digital Research and Scholarship, Columbia University Libraries/Information Services
Stay connected with #DLFjobs on our website and on Twitter, and learn more about how to post a job with DLF.

Best,
Oliver

PS: You can adjust your settings for DLF-Announce at any time (including email frequency and password changes).
--
Oliver Bendorf | Program Associate | Digital Library Federation
1707 L Street NW, Suite 650 | Washington, DC, 20036