Are you affiliated in any way with a DLF member institution<http://www.diglib.org/members/>? If so, you’re eligible to register at a deeply reduced rate for the 2016 Digital Humanities Summer Institute<http://www.dhsi.org/> in Victoria, B.C., at any time, using DLF discount codes available here<http://dhsi.org/registration.html>.

You’re also eligible for one of five free tuition vouchers we’re offering, and we’ve made the application process very lightweight; please send an email with the subject “DHSI Cross-Pollinator Tuition Award: [Name]” to [log in to unmask], including the following:

  1.  contact information
  2.  brief, one-paragraph bio
  3.  a one-paragraph statement about how attending DHSI might expand your professional horizons, what you hope to learn, and what skills or ideas you might bring back from DHSI to the DLF community.

Rolling review of applications for the tuition awards begins Thursday, November 4, 2015. Classes fill quickly, so don’t delay! Learn more: Call for Applications: DLF + DHSI Cross-Pollinator Tuition Awards<http://www.diglib.org/archives/10438/> and Digital Humanities training through DLF & DHSI<http://www.diglib.org/archives/9855/>.

Best,
Oliver
--
Oliver Bendorf | Program Associate | Digital Library Federation
diglib.org<http://www.diglib.org/> |  clir.org<http://www.clir.org/> | @CLIRDLF<https://twitter.com/clirdlf> | @ohbendorf<https://twitter.com/ohbendorf>