Dear colleagues,
We're currently recruiting for two positions at the Malawi Epidemiology and Intervention Research Unit (formerly known as the Karonga Prevention Study), which may be of interest to list members:

Senior Programmer (https://jobs.lshtm.ac.uk/Vacancy.aspx?ref=KPS05)
The Senior Programmer will lead on work to establish a data warehouse suitable for managing information on over 400,000 individuals and providing access to selected information on the research.

Data Documentalist (https://jobs.lshtm.ac.uk/Vacancy.aspx?ref=KPS04)
The Data Documentalist will take the lead on data acquisition and documentation activities within the unit, working with DDI-based software such as Nesstar and Collectica, and provide training and user support for a new data warehouse platform.

Both posts are based in Lilongwe, Malawi, but will involve frequent visits to our rural Karonga site and London as required.

Kind regards,
Gareth

--
Gareth Knight