Are your proud of the work you have been doing ? Do you think you know stuff you should share ? Do you have a great idea ? Are you able to teach your colleagues something ? Make yourself heard by doing a presentation, moderate a workshop or lead a bootcamp at Elag 2016 !

The theme that was chosen for this year conference is 'EXIT'. We talk a lot about future developments, but not so much about what we leave behind. We transition data and applications. We stop doing some things and start doing new things. What effort do we put in transitioning data? How do we implement new services ? How do we implement new data models and architecture and what problems do we encounter in that process ? How do we evaluate the effect of transitions ?

We hope this quite general theme will inspire you to present your thoughts and work.
Please visit http://elag.org for futher details

Best regards,

Peter van Boheemen
Elag chair