Yes, as usual we are planning on streaming it and archiving it on the Code4Lib Youtube Channel [1].

Not only that, but this year we are fortunate to have Live Transcription as well, thanks to a sponsorship from Temple University Libraries.  All the talks will be transcribed in realtime and will be full-text-searchable. I don’t personally know the details about whether transcriptions will have timecodes, or if they will be synced with the videos for closed captioning, but it would certainly be cool to be able to search for a phrase and be able to jump directly to that spot in the video, huh?

[1] https://www.youtube.com/user/code4lib/videos

-Shaun