All,
Registration for the 2016 Code4Lib Conference in Philadelphia opens on December 10th at 12:00PM EST.  Pricing information is available and links to the registration forms will be available on the Conference website “Attend” page:

http://2016.code4lib.org/attend.html

We would like to take a moment to remind everyone that registration is required for all attendees. Spots are set aside for certain individuals, but unless you have been given explicit instructions to the contrary, everyone must complete the registration process in order to participate in the conference.

The following examples should make things clearer:

- I submitted a talk, and it is in the top 10. Am I guaranteed a spot?
o    Yes, but please register.

- I and/or my organization is a Code4Lib 2016 sponsor.  Am I guaranteed a spot?
o    Yes, sponsors of all kinds (including scholarships) are guaranteed one spot, but please register.  Note: Platinum and Gold sponsors will receive codes for each complimentary ticket prior to registration, but still need to register.

- Myself and several colleagues are running a workshop, are we guaranteed spots?
o    We will make sure to accommodate your first and second presenters; beyond that we'll do our best. Please register!

- I submitted a talk, but it isn’t in the top 10. I do not plan to attend the conference unless it makes the program. What should I do?
o    No need to register, we’ll save a spot for you.

- I participate on a sub-committee. Am I guaranteed a spot?
o    No, please register

Thanks,
Shaun Ellis
On behalf of the Local Planning Committee
2016 Code4Lib Conference, Philadelphia