Do you have an OCLC number in your records? If so, you could call it at
WorldCat like this:

http://worldcat.org/oclc/XXXXXXX

scrape the structured linked data on the page, looking for the "Example of
Work" link, then follow it to the Work Record:

http://experiment.worldcat.org/entity/work/data/1613596711

That then will give you all of the OCLC numbers that we consider are part
of that work (under the "WorkExample" tab).

I know, not an optimal solution even if you have the OCLC number. But it
could work if you do.
Roy