@Sara:
You can lookup using OCLCNumber based and ISBN based URIs.  Note I am not
using the word ’search’.  You are not searching an index for references to
a number string, you asking for a description of the thing with identifier ‘
http://worldcat.org/oclc/######’.  May seem a little pedantic, but it is
fundamental to linked data.

As far as I am aware there is no direct access to lccn via this route. That
*would* be more of a search operation: ‘return me the Thing(s), and their
unique URI(s), that are sameAs the thing this identified by this’ lccn.

@Cindy:
All this data is openly available, as Linked Data under an Open Data
Commons Attribution License <http://www.oclc.org/data/attribution.en.html>,
in the way I described so you do not need an account key, or an API to
access it.

OCLC have APIs that also makes some of this data available via other
routes.  I will leave it to folks at OCLC to comment on those and any
limits, or not, associated with the Linked Data.

~Richard.

Richard Wallis
Founder, Data Liberate
http://dataliberate.com