Sorry everyone, this is the correct information for this morning’s meeting!

Attendee link:

https://locosi-its.webex.com/locosi-its/onstage/g.php?MTID=ea9b82c3c2fb78902166e5bd107da2f54

Event number:

663 995 725

Event password:

wcudyu2s

Host key:

183915

Audio conference:

To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the event, or call the number below and enter the access code.

US Toll free
+1-855-797-9485
US Toll
+1-415-655-0002