To participate in today’s Content Working Group meeting at 11 AM ET,
1. Go to https://locosi.adobeconnect.com/digitalpreservation
2. Enter your name in the text box
3. Click the "Enter Room" button
4. Dial 877-299-5123 for audio
Dear CWG members,
We're scheduled to meet this Wednesday, December 2 at 11:00 a.m. This will be our last meeting of 2015, and the last meeting before NDSA's official transition from LC to DLF as administrative host. We are hoping to spend the hour discussing the activities of our working group, reflecting on what works well and what doesn't, and how we might recommend the group carry forward into the future. Oliver Bendorf of DLF will join the call as well.
Here are a few questions to think about in advance:
What activities do you get the most out of? What do you find less useful?
· Monthly discussions
· Monthly presentations
· Signal blog posts
· Contributing the National Agenda for Digital Stewardship Contributing to web archiving survey Reading the wiki Face to face collaboration
· Opportunity to work on projects with other members Sharing my own work and projects Etc.
What content related issues would you like to see the CWG bring up or cover that it hasn't?
What groups or projects should the CWG reach out to?
What are your questions for DLF and the Library of Congress during the transition?
We hope you can join the call and weigh in on these questions. We would of course also welcome your responses by email if you are unable to participate in the call.
The call information will be sent out shortly!
Christie and Abbey
NDSA Content Working Group Co-Chairs
Christie Moffatt, MLS
Digital Manuscripts Program
History of Medicine Division
National Library of Medicine
Building 38, Room 1E-21
8600 Rockville Pike
Bethesda, MD 20894
Email: [log in to unmask]