Hi all,

I am asking about interesting digital collection tech due to some personal
research I am doing.  I have looked a bunch of digital collection sites
lately and outside of NYPL <http://digitalcollections.nypl.org/>, I have
mostly seen bland, non-responsive but functional CONTENTdm sites or old
late 90s early 2000s static HTML exhibit sites.  Given the kind of web
tools and UX methods we have now I am curious if people can point me to, or
tell me about, more interesting user friendly designs/systems?  I see talk
of responsive design and data interoperability via OAI-PMH and APIs, but I
must be looking in the wrong places as I am seeing very little evidence of
it being put into action.  If anyone can point me to more interesting
pastures I would appreciate it.

Matt Sherman