The University of North Texas Library and Information Science Student Association (LISSA) is now taking applications for the Spring 2016 LISSA Mentor Program-and we need more mentors!

LIS professionals of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply, but we especially need mentors with experience in:

*         Information Systems

*         Information Organization

*         Health Informatics

*         Public Libraries/Youth Librarianship

*         Archives/Digital Imaging

Apply online at https://lissamentors.wordpress.com/application-forms/.

This is your chance to influence the next generation of your profession. Mentoring helps you exercise your leadership and communication skills-not to mention the satisfaction you'll gain from positively impacting a student's life.

It's easy!

*         Meet with your mentor/mentee periodically over the semester.

*         Participate in online discussions.

*         Submit an end-of-program evaluation.

Applications and additional information can be found at lissamentors.wordpress.com. Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/lissamentors<http://www.facebook.com/lissamentors>.

For more info contact [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or e-mail the program coordinator directly at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Holly Dolan
UNT LISSA Mentor Program Coordinator

[cid:[log in to unmask]]