On 27 March 2016, Eric Lease Morgan wrote:

> Everybody, please share with the rest of us your opinion about our mailing
> list’s domain. This need to move from the University of Notre Dame is a
> possible opportunity to have our list come from the cod4lib.org domain. For
> example, the address of the list might become [log in to unmask] If
> it moved to Google, then the address might be [log in to unmask] Is
> the list’s address important for us to brand?

-1 for Google as with the others, +1 for the DLF since that seems smooth and
stable, +0 for branding.

And many thanks to Eric for all his work over the years---and to the small group
of folks who got this all started a decade or more ago.

Bill
--
William Denton ↔  Toronto, Canada ↔  https://www.miskatonic.org/