Please take our survey, and feel free to share with others who might be interested.

Susan Garza

Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi

Using Voice to Text Applications for Professional Writing

You are invited to participate in this research study focusing on the use of Voice-to-Text (VtoT) applications (apps) in professional writing.  Previously, we gathered information on college level writers and now are looking at the use of such apps in a professional setting. Information gathered could impact how these apps are used in future classroom instruction. Completing the survey should take approximately 15 minutes. This link https://tamucc.co1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_0uf4MIs3nshCZMx will take you to the survey.

Thanks for supporting our research,

Susan Garza, PhD
Haas Professor of English
Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi

Frances Johnson, PhD
Professional Assistant Professor of English
Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi

Kristina Gutierrez, PhD
Visiting Assistant Professor of English
Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi