I think some should get off their pedestals and think how the unknown
to you patron is to find you, your library and your content.

To assume the user has come and ask you is to put too much burden on
the user to find and access what you have.

This weeks furthest patron for me was the other side of the world in
AU Google will find unique sources and send the users to that
resource.

Yes I hate the tracking and bias of ANY search including those talked
about on this list for academic libraries.

If the catalogue is not detailed enough, it cannot be found.

Dave Caroline