Last November, 30 representatives from 13 institutions held a Blacklight Summit at Princeton University Library.  The event featured demonstrations of Blacklight-powered applications and sessions about enhancing Blacklight-based search and discovery applications.

We’re looking at hosting a similar event somewhere in Europe later this year. Before trying to start planning an event, we’d like to get a sense of how many people are interest in attending such an event. I’ve put together a quick survey to gauge interest and collect ideas for the summit:

http://goo.gl/forms/661q3h02em <http://goo.gl/forms/661q3h02em>

If you’re interested in attending such an event, please fill out the survey, and we’ll follow up directly as we begin to organize the event.

Thanks,
Chris