Hi all,

We're currently looking into the best ways to focus our energy towards making the PBCore metadata standard more adoptable and accessible. If you've ever used or thought about using PBCore, we'd really like your feedback on the most important things to focus on!

If you have five minutes to spare, please consider filling out this quick survey on what tools, technology or resources would make the PBCore standard easier to use and adopt: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1dMwmZ3WqgpMeIL67ITK2nMjK-LcdeX9Qr2utvq7_trA/viewform

The survey will be open for one week, until Friday, May 20. Thanks for your time and we look forward to hearing your feedback!

Best,
Rebecca Fraimow
Archivist and AAPB NDSR Program Coordinator, WGBH