Has anyone out there implemented Google Tag Manager?  I'd like to get it up
and running for all of our library's web properties this summer, but I'm a
bit uncertain how I should be structuring it.  The most immediate question
is, "Do I need only 1 container, or do I need more than 1 container?"
Right now, we are tracking our main website, our library blog, LibGuides,
ArchivesSpace, EDS, and several other things.  Most of these are set up as
separate "properties" of one umbrella GA account for the library.  This
existing structure leads me to believe that I want to configure Google Tag
Manager with multiple containers: one container for the main library
website, one container for our blog, one container for ArchivesSpace, etc.
Does that sound correct?  Is there anything else I should be mindful of as
I setup GTM?

Regards,
Kyle