On May 12, 2016, at 8:30 AM, Eric Lease Morgan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>> Alas, the Code4Lib mailing list software will most likely need to be migrated before the end of summer, and I’m proposing a number possible options for the lists continued existence...
>
> Our list — Code4Lib — will be migrating to the Digital Library Federation (DLF) sometime in the near future.

This is a gentle reminder that the Code4Lib mailing list will be migrating to a different address sometime in the very near future. Specifically, it will be migrating to the Digital Library Federation. I suspect this work will be finished in less than thirty days, and when I know the exact address of the new list, I will share it here.

Thanks go to the DLF in general, and specifically Wayne Graham and Bethany Nowviskie for enabling this to happen. “Thanks!”

—
Eric Lease Morgan