It’s a Super Tuesday… for job opportunities in the digital library world. This week we are happy to share handful of positions with the DLF community. These are at public research universities (3), a private research university, and a liberal arts college— in research data services, digital projects, collection management, and cataloging and metadata. Follow the links below for full position descriptions and application information. Good luck!
· Data Services Librarian, University of Maryland Libraries
· Digital Projects and Services Librarian, Temple University
· Collections Management Librarian, University of California, Riverside
· Cataloging and Metadata Coordinator, Bucknell University
· Metadata Librarian, University of Kansas Libraries
PS: You can adjust your settings for DLF-Announce at any time (including email frequency and password changes).
Oliver Bendorf | [log in to unmask]
Program Associate @ the Digital Library Federation
1707 L Street Ste 650, Washington, D.C. 20036
Follow us on Twitter @CLIRDLF