There is one more week left in which you can participate in this survey;  it closes this coming weekend.

If you've not already contributed your recommendations, guidance and horror stories, please do!

http://bit.ly/1Oynxzh

Thank you!

--jody

On 2016-05-17 16:35, Jody L. DeRidder wrote:

Do you manage the intake of digital content at your institution?  If so, we would like to learn from your experience. If not, please share this survey link with someone you know who does play this role!

We hope to uncover the selection of practical tools, the development of productive workflows, and recommendations that more experienced digital archivists have to share, and then to share the results of this survey widely to assist cultural heritage institutions to better handle born-digital content.

This survey should take 10-30 minutes to complete, dependent upon how much information you might be able to provide or wish to share. It is designed so that you may offer as much or as little information as you would like.  The survey closes June 18, 2016 at midnight.

Survey link:  http://bit.ly/1Oynxzh

PDF version for preview: http://bit.ly/1R73Luq

Thank you for your participation!

--