This is really cool, Demian, thanks a lot! I found it extremely easy to set
up and get going, but with one minor change to the instructions. On Ubuntu
Unix I needed to call Composer like so: php composer.phar install . But
that wasn't much of a problem, as when I installed composer it told me how
to invoke it.

When I fired it up and pointed it at my photos server it downloaded over
13,000 OAI records in what seemed like a flash. I didn't realize my server
(written from scratch in Perl) would respond so quickly (I set my
resumption tokens at 100 recs).

This is now my go-to OAI harvester as it is so easy to use and works (at
least so far) without any trouble at all. Just what I like in a basic tool
like this. Thanks for spinning this off from the VuFind code.
Roy