From: Monica Maceli <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sat, Jun 25, 2016 at 10:19 AM
Subject: Re: [c4lj-articles] Article for Code4Lib journal
To: Sara Amato <[log in to unmask]>

Hi Sara,

This is looking great - thanks for doing the edits! One thing I noticed is
this change still needs to be made:

*This part:*

*Then we will use the Corpus() function to create a corpus of all the text
documents contained within the specified directory.*

*> text_corpus*

*Is missing the last part of that command, it should be:*
*> text_corpus <-
Corpus(DirSource('C:/Users/Monica/Documents/Course_Catalogs'))*

The next command entered will actually be that same "> text_corpus" which
might be why that last piece got removed in editing.

Thanks!
-Monica

Monica Maceli, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Pratt Institute | School of Information
144 W 14th St, 6th Floor, New York, NY, 10011-7301
www.monicamaceli.com | [log in to unmask]