Thanks to the hard work of three separate program committees, volunteer peer reviewers, staff, and the wider community who proposed and voted on sessions, we are pleased to announce the programs for DLF’s Liberal Arts Colleges Pre-Conferencethe 2016 DLF Forumand NDSA’s Digital Preservation 2016.

All three conference programs are available to browse now:

https://www.conftool.pro/dlf2016/sessions.php

We hope you’ll join us to hear exciting keynote and plenary talks by Jarrett Drake, Stacie WilliamsBergis Jules, and Allison Druin. (See our keynote roundup here.) We’ll also honor winners of DLF’s Community Capacity Awards and Forum fellowships, as well as our 2016 NDSA Innovation Award winners!

These conferences run from November 6th through 10th in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. DLF will additionally host a number of affiliated events, including the Taiga Forum, an Ally Skills Workshop, and more.

Registration is open (while spots last), and information about the beautiful Pfister conference hotel, where rooms are going fast, is also availableFinally, if you will be away from home for the Forum on Election Day, please plan ahead. Full, non-partisan, state-by-state absentee voting info is here.

On behalf of our organizing committees and local hosts, we look forward to welcoming the NDSA and DLF communities to Milwaukee this November!

Bethany Nowviskie
Director of the Digital Library Federation (DLF) at CLIR
Research Associate Professor of Digital Humanities, UVa
diglib.org | clir.org | ndsa.org | nowviskie.org

To unsubscribe from the DLF-ANNOUNCE list, click the following link:
http://lists.clir.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=DLF-ANNOUNCE&A=1