This year, in partnership with an array of organizations, the Digital Library Federation is thrilled to offer several distinctive fellowship programs to support attendance at our annual DLF Forum. Applications will open soon for an exciting set of Kress Foundation-supported GLAM Forum Fellows, for reciprocal cross-pollinator fellowships<https://www.diglib.org/opportunities/fellowships/> with other conferences and groups, and for small bursaries to support "virtual cross-pollinators" eager to connect the AMIA and DLF/NDSA conferences online -- so stay tuned for further announcements!

Today we introduce<https://www.diglib.org/archives/12354/> this year's ARL + DLF Forum Fellows, DLF Student & New Professionals Forum Fellows, and (in a new program) our 2016 Library Juice + DLF Forum Fellow. The generosity of our sponsors, partners, and member organizations will make it possible for the following 12 awardees to attend the 2016 DLF Forum<https://www.diglib.org/forums/2016forum/> in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, November 7–9. We thank both the Scholarships subcommittee of our Forum Planning Committee and colleagues from ARL and Library Juice for their support and assistance with the difficult task of award selections.

Please join us in offering a warm welcome to these twelve DLF Forum Fellows, and look for their reflections on the Forum experience later this year, on our blog.

ARL + DLF Forum Fellows:
Tatiana Bryant
Hoan-Vu Do
Marge Huang
Cat Phan
Adam M. Townes

Students & New Professionals Forum Fellows:
Cameron Cook
Megan De Armond
Nik Dragovic
Alissa Matheny Helms