We bring you news of two great opportunities this week: the first is a call for applications for a cohort of five residents to work on digital stewardship and biodiversity informatics projects relating to the Biodiversity Heritage Library, at BHL partner institutions in five different cities. The other is to lead a team supporting social science-related research, teaching, and learning (including information literacy instruction and digital scholarship) at the library that serves the Claremont Colleges consortium of five undergraduate liberal arts colleges and two graduate institutions east of Los Angeles. Follow the links below for full position descriptions and application information:

·         National Digital Stewardship Residents (5)<https://www.diglib.org/archives/12352/>, Biodiversity Heritage Library (Multiple Sites)

·         Social Sciences Team Leader<https://www.diglib.org/archives/12392/>, Claremont Colleges Library

Stay connected with #DLFjobs on our website<http://www.diglib.org/topics/jobs/> and on Twitter<https://twitter.com/hashtag/DLFjobs?src=hash>, and learn more about how to post a job with DLF<http://www.diglib.org/contact/jobs/>.

Best,
Oliver

PS: You can adjust your settings<http://lists.clir.org/scripts/wa-CLIR.exe?SUBED1=DLF-ANNOUNCE> for DLF-Announce at any time (including email frequency and password changes).

--