Apologies in advance for cross-posting.

The Central Plains Network for Digital Asset Management (CPN-DAM) is accepting proposals for its inaugural 2016 virtual conference, being held November 15th and 16th, 2016.  This two-day virtual conference will provide the opportunity to learn from the real-world experiences of others with a focus on practical professional development in all stages of digital asset management. Anyone can submit a proposal.

We invite proposals for the following program formats:

We invite submissions on any aspect of digital asset management.  This includes, but is not limited to:

To view a full list of topics click on possible topics.

For submission guidelines click here.

Deadlines

Submission Deadline (Extended): September 12, 2016

Acceptance Notification: October 3, 2016

Upload of final version of presentation and poster: October 31, 2016

How to Submit

Submit proposals here

Central Plains Network for Digital Asset Management (CPN-DAM)

To unsubscribe from the DLF-ANNOUNCE list, click the following link:
http://lists.clir.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=DLF-ANNOUNCE&A=1