Registration for the Blacklight Summit at Princeton University is now open
on Eventbrite:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/blacklight-summit-2016-tickets-27286017212

We expect each institution represented (currently there are 16!) to provide
a demo in the Wednesday morning session. A rough outline of the event
schedule and agenda is on this Google doc:
http://bit.ly/blacklightSummit2016.
*Please suggest session topics on the doc.*
We have also have set up a room block of 20 rooms at the Nassau Inn, which
is within walking distance of Aaron Burr Hall, where the summit will take
place. The rate for a single room is $145. Including taxes, that is about
$167 per night. You can reserve your room either by calling the Nassau Inn
at 800-862-7728 and using the Booking ID *22077* or online at the following
link:
http://bookings.ihotelier.com/bookings.jsp?groupID=1686146&hotelID=13522.
Please note that the room block will be held until *Saturday, October 1st*.

If you have any trouble booking a room at the Nassau Inn let me know and
I’ll see if we can get extra rooms in the room block. Also let me know if
you have any questions about booking travel to Princeton.

Looking forward to seeing you at the Summit!

Best,
Nikitas Tampakis
Discovery Infrastructure Developer
Princeton University Library