The error does not appear to be related to space. Gmail appears to be
complaining about the the setup of the LISTSERV server.

- The last reported error was: 5.7.1 550-5.7.1
[2600:3c03::f03c:91ff:fe55:a961]  Our  system   has  detected  that  this
550-5.7.1 message  does not  meet IPv6  sending guidelines  regarding PTR
records   550-5.7.1   and   authentication.   Please   review   550-5.7.1
https://support.google.com/mail/?p=IPv6AuthError for more information 550
5.7.1 . s67... (24 bytes suppressed)

Regards,
Alisak.

Alisak Sanavongsay | Digital Assets Programmer | UC Merced Library |