Hi everyone,

This week our Jobs Board features openings at university libraries across the U.S., and one very exciting position at DPLA! (Also, as a recent grad, it feels disloyal to let a UMD mention pass without a "Go Terps!" So there it is. Ahem.) Check out the positions below.

Systems Administrator, Library, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

Director of Technology, Digital Public Library of America

Data Services Librarian, University of Maryland Libraries

Digital Library Research Analyst, California Digital Library, University of California

Data Infrastructure Developer, Drexel University

See the full back-list of #DLFjobs on our website or on Twitter. Or, post a job!

Until next week,

----

Becca Quon
Program Associate – The Digital Library Federation
1707 L Street Ste 650, Washington, D.C. 20036
diglib.org | clir.org

To unsubscribe from the DLF-ANNOUNCE list, click the following link:
http://lists.clir.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=DLF-ANNOUNCE&A=1