Forgive a second "question/survey" post in a single day, but I'm also
looking for feedback on any self-service book scanners you may have in your
library.

We currently use a 5-yr-old KIC BookEye Scanner as a public book scanner
for our patrons. Popular features include: touch-screen editing of
images/pages; output in multiple formats; entirely self-service (at least
in theory); and free to end users.

We are starting to investigate replacements, and are hoping to ask a few
questions of anyone who is providing similar book scanning equipment for
their patrons. Specifically, we're interested in information about user
satisfaction, maintenance and support issues, and quality of scans. If you
have some time for a few brief questions by email please contact me off
list.

Thanks very much for your time.

Chris

--

*Christopher Day *Digital Resources Librarian
MacLean Visual Resources Center

John M. Flaxman Library | The School of the Art Institute of Chicago
37 South Wabash, 6th FL, Chicago, IL 60603
http://libraryguides.saic.edu/vrc | https://digital-libraries.saic.edu