Hello,

Sounds good. Would be confusing for customers, staff etc. But I support you and say go for it! Will be tough to sell to administration.

I would give it a shot. Le me know if you want to bounce ideas off for implementation.  Please keep me posted. Your patrons will surely benefit, and I guarantee you will convert many over to encryption. With what's app, messenger, and telegram offering easy to access encryption now. It is more plausible.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone