When does the Angel Fund close?

Christina Salazar

-----Original Message-----
From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jeffrey Sabol
Sent: Monday, November 07, 2016 11:17 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] Diversity Scholarships Angel Fund

Code4Lib is passionate about diversity!

Currently, over $600 has been raised through individual contributions by Code4Lib members.

As part of the Code4Lib community's ongoing commitment to helping under-represented groups

excel in computing and technology, we offer multiple scholarships to attend the annual ​ ​ conference. In addition to seeking organization sponsors <http://2017.code4lib.org/prospectus/index.html> for scholarships, we are now able to ​ ​ accept donations from individuals who would like to support the scholarship program.

Donate Now!
<http://2017.code4lib.org/diversity-scholarships/angel-fund.html>

All funds raised will help pay for transportation, accommodation s , and conference registration costs ​ ​ for Code4Li b'
s Diversity Scholarship recipients for our annual conference.

Donate Now!
<http://2017.code4lib.org/diversity-scholarships/angel-fund.html>

Stay tuned f
​​