Hi everyone,

We’re thrilled to have met so many of you at the Forum, and my apologies for this super late Jobs Digest! There have been a lot of great opportunities submitted to our jobs service in the last two weeks, so I’ll just get started:

·         Digital Scholarship Coordinator, University of Houston Libraries

·         Director of the Digital Research Commons, University of Houston Libraries

·         Discovery Metadata Librarian, Yale University

·         Project Manager for Digital Collections, University of Michigan Library

·         Assistant Librarian I / II, Scholarly Communications Librarian, The Chinese University of Hong Kong

·         Visual Resource Librarian, Emory University

·         Innovation Librarian, Temple University Health Sciences Libraries

·         Continuing Resources Metadata Professional, George Washington University

·         Manager of Archive Solutions, Gates Archive

·         Network Security Analyst, Ohio State University Libraries

Stay connected with #DLFjobs on our website and on Twitter. Want to post a job? Check out our jobs service.

Good luck to everyone on the job search!

--

Katherine S Kim

Program Associate

Digital Library Federation (DLF) at CLIR

diglib.org | clir.org | @CLIRDLF

To unsubscribe from the DLF-ANNOUNCE list, click the following link:
http://lists.clir.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=DLF-ANNOUNCE&A=1