If you attended the DLF Forum or any of our affiliated events last week, we hope that you arrived home safely! We’re sending along an anonymous survey of the 2016 DLF Forum and we hope that you’ll take a moment to provide some feedback. We’d love to hear your thoughts and suggestions, and we thank you for attending!

2016 DLF Forum Survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YJHNDQV

If you attended the DLF Liberal Arts Colleges Pre-Conference or NDSA’s Digital Preservation 2016, please keep an eye out for those affiliated event surveys in the future.

With best wishes,
Katherine

PS: we’ve also recently discovered that a number of Gmail/Google Apps users have not been receiving messages from us this autumn. Apologies! The problem should now be remedied, but we invite anyone who has found us unnaturally quiet in recent months to review the list archives at https://diglib.org/announce/.

--
Katherine S Kim
Program Associate