Expanding on Ray's question:

Will we be choosing the Pre-Conference options at registration? The schedule
timeline <http://2017.code4lib.org/schedule/timeline.html> currently links
to last year's options.

What is the hotel discount code? I'd like to have that now-ish so I can do
the hotel reservation after I successfully register for the conference.

Thanks!