2017 Code4Lib Conference organizers previously announced that the event
will be held on the UCLA campus, at the Luskin Conference Center. While
being on campus  offers many benefits, we will exceed the LCC room
capacity, so we have arranged two additional options for accommodations.

The official hotel options are:

  * The Luskin Conference Center -- the conference venue.
      o http://luskinconferencecenter.ucla.edu/
  * Hotel Angelino - about 2 miles from campus.
      o http://www.hotelangeleno.com/
  * The UCLA Guest House - a small venue on campus.
      o http://www.guesthouse.ucla.edu/

The information sheet in this link provides more information about the
three options, including prices:
https://ucla.box.com/s/q22hsbkqrd1luqiaclclh53s6n66af0c

*To confirm the conference room rate, you will need to make a
reservation after you register for the conference, _using the link on
the conference registration site_. *Registration will open on December
14. The conference registration fee will be announced very soon.

I look forward to seeing many of you in Los Angeles, March 6-9, 2017.
--
Gary Thompson
Code4Lib 2017, Local Planning Committee