Hi,

Thanks to Paul for quoting us. We have done some works on a new bento
search combining results from koha (SRU), EDS + Publishing Finder (API)
and Drupal contents (SOLR).

Example : http://beta.bu.univ-rennes2.fr/results?lookfor=positive+psychology

You can find sample codes and applications using EDS api in the EBSCO's
repo on Github <https://github.com/ebsco>(License Apache 2.0).

Regards,

Julien