Cindy asks a good question:
>  My primary audience I'd like to survey use our public workstations a lot.  I'd like to ask users "what could we improve about your library experience today?".  Since hotjar sets a cookie, and we have generic accounts for our public workstations, hotjar would only ask the question to one user.  Do you know if we can edit the expiration of the cookies on particular devices?

Oh yep. You can just have it pop-up all the time. For a public workstation scenario you might even set it or another similar service to show after, say, two or three minutes of use. I can see that if someone sits down and is immediately queried, they might not have much to say or opine about; but once their task has begun, it might be a more optimum time.