***Apologies for cross-posting***

Call for Session Participants (San Diego Digital Initiatives Symposium): User Scenarios - How Are Digital Repository Systems Meeting Their Needs?

Did you know the Digital Library Federation Assessment Interest Group identified a large literature gap in identifying repository users and understanding their information behaviors? Does that make you interested in wanting to talk about the repository users you support and where your library repositories meet or don't meet their wants and needs? Us too.

This is a call for participation to form a session for the upcoming University of San Diego Digital Initiatives Symposium on Tuesday, May 2, 2017. We're looking to submit a 45-minute panel session focused on how digital repositories succeed or fail to do what our designated communities require of library repository services. The panel's structure will consist of three 10-minute presentations and about 15 minutes for Q&A.

If you are interested in participating, please contact Steve Duckworth, [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>, or Kate Thornhill, [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>, with a brief description of your presentation by January 6th, 2017. http://bit.ly/2h39A1P

Thanks,
Kate and Steve

Kate Thornhill
Repository Community Librarian/Assistant Professor
Curatorial Services
Oregon Health & Science University
3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Road - LIB
Portland, Oregon 97239
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>/503-494-8612
http://digitalcollections.ohsu.edu/

Twitter: @OHSUHistColl <https://twitter.com/ohsuhistcoll> | Instagram: @ohsuhistcoll<https://www.instagram.com/ohsuhistcoll/>