All,

(Apologies for any duplication due to cross-posting)

We are excited to announce the third SobekCM Code Camp<http://sobekrepository.org/events/codecamp/fl2017>!

This will be a three-day event on April 24th through April 26 of 2017 in the shadow of the Kennedy Space Center, on the Space Coast of Florida.

This camp is intended for developers and administrators of the open source digital repository software (SobekCM) and will be mostly a coding party. All three days will be full of facilitated hands-on exercises. Much of the work will focus on the recent addition and expansions of the open architecture of SobekCM. Participants should be able to easily customize any of the SobekCM features through the plug-in architecture by the end of the three days.

Registration for this event is free and spots are still available! Click here to register for the code camp<http://sobekrepository.org/l/events/codecamp/fl2017/register>. We hope to see as many coders at the camp as possible, so we can all get the most out of it and the larger community.

The tentative schedule for the code camp event is also available. The sessions are divided over the three long days of the camp. All the sessions will be at the Radisson Resort and Conference Center at the Port in Cape Canaveral.

Click here for more information: http://sobekrepository.org/events/codecamp/fl2017.

Mark V. Sullivan
Application Architect
Sobek Digital Hosting and Consulting, LLC
866-981-5016 (office)
https://sobekdigital.com<https://sobekdigital.com/>