Hello!

One of the many ways Designing for Digital planners build programming is
through an open call for proposals, and we want to open up this area of our
programming to the community.

So starting today, the Designing for Digital Program Planning Committee
welcomes and encourages the community to participate in an open, easy and
anonymous community vote of the 2017 Designing for Digital Conference
submitted proposals.

Our community voting requires no registration and is open now through
December 21st!

View the submissions and vote here: https://goo.gl/forms/wD9aDkh0RINAB2eJ3
<http://designingfordigital.us13.list-manage.com/track/click?u=8d7a492c36cc5246f9921e0cd&id=be2d15b02e&e=1a1156916a>

Scan submission titles & abstracts and simply check off the sessions you’d
like to attend or those you think should be included in our conference. Voting
is open for a short time and will close on

​Wednesday

​December, ​

21st at

​11:59pm

Eastern.

Happy voting!

Designing for Digital Program Planning Committee
<http://designingfordigital.us13.list-manage.com/track/click?u=8d7a492c36cc5246f9921e0cd&id=26f3b59335&e=1a1156916a>