Software Carpentry / Data Carpentry Instructor Training.

We are organizing an Instructor Training course geared towards the library community. Great way to get certified as an instructor and get more involved with the DC/SWC world. Deadline to apply is next week: Jan 31.

This is a special event: There aren't a lot of open calls for Instructor Training and this is the first geared towards libraries. Plus, we will have some money for travel awards, for those in need.

If you are interested, here is information: https://datapub.cdlib.org/2016/12/08/announcing-instructor-training-for-librarians/

Regardless, please help spread the word to your campuses/community:
https://twitter.com/uc3cdl/status/823944793726205952