Hi All,

I'm interested to hear from anyone who has successfully migrated from VITAL repository software to another solution. I'm specifically interested to learn what approach was taken to batch download/export all content (objects and metadata) from the system.

The functionality to do so is currently not available in VITAL, and we've been instructed by iii that all content has to be downloaded individually (!) at the object display page level.

If you have any experience with exporting/downloading content from VITAL, I would greatly appreciate speaking with you.

Thanks in advance!
-Zack

[OCLS_Logo_RGB_NoTag_Sml_noframe.jpg]

Zack Osborne, MISt
Information Technology Systems
& Services Coordinator

Ontario Colleges Library Service
Tel. (647) 722-9326
Fax. (647) 722-9320
Toll-free (800) 268-5560 ext. 326
Email [log in to unmask]

74 Gervais Drive
Toronto ON
M3C 1Z3
http://www.ocls.ca<http://mail.ocls.ca/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.ocls.ca/>

OCLS' Canadian Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL) compliance statement: To be removed from receiving email communications from OCLS please send a response to the sender of this email with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.