I hope everyone had a restful holiday! A good chunk of my vacation was spent catching up on the Great British Bake-Off, which means I basically spent the entire break hungry. On the bright side, there are a couple excellent bakeries near the CLIR-DLF office here in DC. So I’m very excited to be back at work. (Not that I wasn’t excited to begin with. But pastries, you know what I mean?)

This week’s jobs:

·         OSU University Libraries are seeking a Research Commons Applications Developer for a two-year term. The developer will join the IT team to solve technical problems for researchers in a wide range of disciplines. Projects may involve large datasets, geospatial information, text mining, data visualization, and web interfaces.

·         The Digital Library Research Engineer hired by Stanford University Libraries will help build tools and infrastructure in order to support interdisciplinary digital work. They will have the chance to work on projects including the International Image Interoperability Framework (IIIF), Mirador, Blacklight, Geoblacklight, Spotlight, and Hydra.

·         The Claremont Colleges Library will take on a CLIR Data Services Postdoctoral Fellow for a two-year term. The fellow will partner with librarians, faculty, and staff to develop a scalable and sustainable set of data services and programs. Their projects will include a data services needs assessment and capacity-building for data management in the library.

·          UC Riverside is looking for a Business Systems Analyst to serve as the subject matter expert for the Library’s Integrated Library System application. They will also conduct business systems analytics and manage various cyberinfrastructure application projects.

·         Humboldt State University is hiring a Digital Media & Learning Librarian who will provide guidance, instruction, planning, and support to advance the Library’s varied educational roles on campus.

·         The University of Michigan’s Department of Learning Health Sciences is seeking an Applications Programmer. The programmer will work do a range of tasks in support of technical development of the Knowledge Grid platform, which manages health knowledge in computable forms.

Keep up with #DLFjobs on our website and on Twitter. Any institutional member can advertise a job opening for free. Here's how

Best of luck to everyone applying!

P.S. If you run into Mary Berry out there, ask her to adopt me, will you?

Becca Quon

Program Associate – The Digital Library Federation

1707 L Street Ste 650, Washington, D.C. 20036

diglib.org | clir.org