(Apologies for cross-posting...)
Calling all aspiring audio preservation engineers and metadata enthusiasts:

NPR's Research, Archives & Data Strategy (RAD) team partners with all programs and divisions to address a wide spectrum of information needs and to maintain NPR's complete audio archives. As part of our continuing work on cutting-edge digital product development efforts, we are recruiting an intern to contribute to data standardization objectives.
Link: https://interns-npr.icims.com/jobs/2988/summer-2017%3a-research%2c-archives-%26-data-strategy%3a-data-strategy/job

As part of our continuing efforts to make our content available digitally, we are recruiting an intern to contribute to reformatting objectives.
Link: https://interns-npr.icims.com/jobs/2987/summer-2017%3a-research%2c-archives-%26-data-strategy%3a-reformatting/job

Please note:  RAD internships at NPR are full time and available to current graduate students or newly minted graduate degree recipients. Please include a cover letter for full consideration.
Deadline to apply is March 4, 2017.
Best regards,
Will
NPR | Will Chase | Audio Digitization & Reformatting Lead | Research, Archives and Data Strategy | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | 202.513.2363 | @wp_chase and @npr_rad