Registration for the 32nd Annual Conference:Racing to the Crossroads is open.

In order to avoid selling out our block of conference rate hotel rooms, the link to reserve a hotel room at the Westin is tied to registration for the first three weeks.  After you register for the conference, you will receive a link to the conference rate at the Westin in your confirmation email.
We are excited to welcome you to the NASIG 2017 conference, featuring speakers Dr. Michel Dumontier, April Hathcock, and Carol Tilley, as well as a wide range of discussions on topics about the information resources lifecycle! NASIG has been and continues to be a top-notch opportunity for networking and continuing education for professionals across all aspects of scholarly communications, electronic resources, and serials.

Go to the NASIG website http://www.nasig.org for more information.

See you in Indianapolis!
Danielle and Sue
NASIG Conference Planning Committee co-chairs

~~~~~~~~~
Leigh Ann DePope
Publicist, NASIG, Inc.
[log in to unmask] | @NASIG
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Established in 1985, NASIG is an independent non-profit organization working to advance and transform the management of information resources in all formats and business models. For more information about NASIG and our member opportunities, please visit http://www.nasig.org/.