Please consider taking this 10 minute survey to help the Philadelphia Museum of Art with their new digital project: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WV3L2PH?Source=LS

Johnson Collection Centenary Digital Project

Please Take Our Ten-Minute Survey
Survey Open through February 12

Dear colleague,

As part of the centennial celebration of John G. Johnson's bequest of 1,200 European artworks to the City of Philadelphia, the Philadelphia Museum of Art has started the Johnson Collection Centenary Digital Project—an initiative to put our scholarly research about the collection online. Our goal is to create a user-friendly and intuitive online resource, offering enhanced object content, essays about the collection, digitized archival materials, and more. We need your feedback to determine which features would be useful to you, and how you might use a site like this.

Would you be willing to help us by answering a survey? It will take about ten minutes to complete. All replies will be confidential. We’ll gather responses through Sunday, February 12.

Thank you, and please let us know if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Kristen Regina on behalf of

Karina Wratschko and Christopher Atkins
Co-investigators
Johnson Collection Centenary Digital Project

Kristen Regina
Arcadia Director of the Library and Archives

t 215-684-7651

f 215-236-0534

Philadelphia Museum of Art
PO Box 7646, Philadelphia, PA 19101-7646

www.philamuseum.org

---

Past-President, ARLIS/NA