We have four great job opportunities for you to review this week:

·         UMass Amherst Libraries is looking for a Resource Sharing Librarian<https://jobs.diglib.org/job/resource-sharing-librarian/> to lead efforts to ensure an efficient, responsive interlibrary loan and document delivery service, supervise a team of para-professional staff and students, administer the day-to-day activities, and design workflows to ensure materials are obtained and delivered expeditiously

·         University of Oregon seeks a Library Applications Programmer<https://jobs.diglib.org/job/programmer-2/> to join their programming team. The team supports a robust and diverse programming environment, including the library’s public website, the staff intranet, and numerous applications and Web suites supporting digital collections and scholarship

·         Columbia University wants an Ivy Plus Web Resources Collection Librarian<https://jobs.diglib.org/job/ivy-plus-web-resources-collection-librarian-three-year-temporary-appointment/> to build, maintain, and promote collaborative web resource collections supporting the Ivy Plus partnership of academic research libraries

·         Yale University is looking for a Director<https://jobs.diglib.org/job/director-department-of-area-studies-and-humanities-research-support/> to provide vision and leadership for newly created Department of Area Studies and Humanities Research Support.

Good luck on the job search! Stay connected with #DLFjobs on our website<http://jobs.diglib.org/> and on Twitter<https://twitter.com/CLIRDLF>. Want to post a job? Check out our jobs service<https://www.diglib.org/contact/jobs/>.

All best,
Katherine

--
Katherine S Kim