Happy Friday! We have five new opportunities in this week’s jobs digest:

·         California Digital Library is hiring for two positions: a Shared Print Operations and Collections Analyst<https://jobs.diglib.org/job/shared-print-operations-and-collections-analyst/> to coordinate existing and emerging shared print initiatives among the University of California Libraries as well as a Metadata Analyst<https://jobs.diglib.org/job/metadata-analyst/> to work collaboratively and creatively with the CDL’s Discovery and Delivery team to identify, assess, and address metadata management needs

·         Vanderbilt University seeks a Scholarly Communications Librarian<https://jobs.diglib.org/job/scholarly-communications-librarian/> to promote open access, open data, and open educational resources across the university

·         University of Delaware Library wants a Digital Scholarship Librarian<https://jobs.diglib.org/job/digital-scholarship-librarian-3/> to collaborate with and support faculty, students, and staff involved in digital scholarship

·         The Chinese University of Hong Kong is looking for a Scholarly Communications Librarian<https://jobs.diglib.org/job/assistant-librarian-iii-carrying-the-job-title-of-scholarly-communications-librarian/> to develop and implement a program of events and workshops to increase awareness and understanding of scholarly communication issues across the university, devise and implement a strategy for promoting the University’s institutional repository, and working closely with faculty liaison librarians

Good luck on the job search! Stay connected with #DLFjobs on our website<http://jobs.diglib.org/> and on Twitter<https://twitter.com/CLIRDLF>. Want to post a job? Check out our jobs service<https://www.diglib.org/contact/jobs/>.

All best,
--
Katherine S Kim
Program Associate